Abstract Submission Period
October 1 (Sun.), 2017 –
May 31 (Thur.), 2018 extended to June 30 (Sat.)
*All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Science Program Committee according to reviewing procedures.
Notification of acceptance will be sent via E-mail by July 31 (Tue.).
– The abstract must be submitted online.
– Authors can submit more than one abstract.
– Abstracts may be submitted for Oral presentation or Poster presentation and must be written in English.
– The content of the abstract is solely the responsibility of the author, and previously published abstracts will not be accepted.
– Submitting authors are responsible for proofreading before submission. It is authors’ responsibility to ensure that all issues pertaining to copyright are addressed prior to submission.
– All abstracts will be reviewed by nominated reviewers and selected by the Program Organizing Committee. The selected abstracts will be published in the program book.
– Abstract body: Up to 500 words
* Please note that your abstract can contain texts only.
Full Paper Submission Period
July 31 (Tue.) – August 31 (Fri.), 2018 (TBC)
*There are two ways to submit a full paper.
1) To submit an abstract reviewed paper that will be judged for publishing only.
2) To submit a full-length reviewed paper that will be peer-reviewed as a full paper.
Notification of acceptance will be sent via E-mail by October 7 (Sun.), 2018.
The Full Paper should be within 10 pages (a run-over of up to 6 pages.) and submitted online.
Please kindly download the following sample template and read the instructions accordingly.
If the presenting author of an accepted abstract does not register by September 30 (Sun.), 2018, the abstract will be automatically withdrawn from the final program.
If you have to withdraw an abstract, please notify the secretariat (email@example.com) by September 30 (Sun.), 2018.
1. Status of Satellite Navigation System
2. GNSS Hardware Technology
3. GNSS Vulnerabilities
4. Precise Positioning (PPP, RTK)
5. Atmosphere and Space Weather
6. Time and Frequency Transfer
7. Indoor and Urban Positioning
8. eGNSS, eLORAN and Data Communication
9. eNavigation and Data Communication
10. Sensor Based Navigation
11. RADAR Technology and Navigation
12. Integrated Navigation and Algorithm
13. Aeronautical Navigation
14. Surface Navigation
15. Marine / Under Water Navigation
16. Intelligent Transport System
17. Surveillance and Communication
18. Fleet Management System
19. Traffic Control System / Risk & Safety Evaluation
20. Green Navigation
21. Arctic Navigation
22. Autonomous Navigation
23. Navigation Data Application: Big Data
24. Education and Training for Navigation
25. Advanced Application and Future Developments
Please create your My Page to submit your abstract by clicking the button below.
You may further edit and modify the submitted abstracts until the submission deadline.